The new Compact Track Loader CTL-40T is the technological
development of the previous model CTL-35, of which has been maintained
the best characteristics, even completed and improved thanks to
experience gained and to the technical growth of the employed
components. In details the installed power has been increased to allow the
best use of all the potentialities of the machine, and the tracked chassis
has been improved in the structural components to increase its life and
– Diesel engine Turbo Kubota V 1505 T, 4 cylinders, 1498 cm3., complying to the norms 97/68/EC Stage 3 relevant to the polluting emissions.
– Double track speed with selection fully loaded during driving, with a maximum speed of 10 Km/h.
– Possibility to be fitted with “High Flow” to operate optional equipments as asphalt cutter or snow blower.
– N. 4 rollers for each track and wheels with long life taper roller bearing and tooth profile to reduce the risk of tracks carrying out.
– Idle wheels with taper roller bearings giving high carrying capacity fitted with fork bolted on the spring to improve its resistance and track-guide.